Information on the treatment of personal data
Pursuant to the articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, laying down provisions for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) we provide below the information regarding the treatment of personal data.
- Holder of the processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed, according to the purposes as better identified in paragraph 3 “Purpose of the processing of personal data” which follows, as an independent data controller, from:
- PADOVA HALL S.p.A. (C.F. e P.IVA 00205840283), with headquarters in Padua, via Tommaseo n. 59 – Tel. +39 049 840 521 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (referred to below as “Padova Hall”)
2. Categories of personal data processed
Among the Personal Data collected by Padova Hall, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, telephone number, address, email, various types of data, city, cookies, usage data, profession and company name.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of our sites.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required in the forms on our sites are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for Fiera Immobiliare to provide the Service. In the cases in which Fiera Immobiliare indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The interested party assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared withPadova Hall and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any responsibility towards third parties.
2.1) Personal data of third parties voluntarily provided by you
The interested user acknowledges that any indication on our commercial documentation and / or electronic forms via the internet of personal data by the same, represents a processing of personal data with respect to which he himself poses as the owner of the processing of personal data of mentioned subjects. Therefore, the interested user, as owner of the processing of personal and contact data, will guarantee that the personal and contact data of the aforementioned subjects have been collected and communicated in compliance with the provisions in force concerning privacy. To this end, under Article 13 of the Code and Article 13 of the GDPR, it undertakes to inform the aforementioned subjects whose personal data are collected and communicated in relation to the methods and purposes of the processing. The personal data of the aforementioned subjects will be communicated for the sole purpose of providing and managing our services.
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed, with the express prior consent of the interested party, where necessary, by Fiera Immobiliare for the purposes it pursues as an independent Data Controller as described below.
Fiera Immobiliare will process your personal data to:
- purposes and obligations connected with the execution of a contract and / or the provision of services;
- marketing purposes in a broad sense, namely to send (via e-mail and paper mail) advertising and informational material, of a promotional nature or in any case of a commercial solicitation nature in relation to Fiera Immobiliare’s services and products;
- profiling purposes concerning individual customers or groups of customers to allow for the evaluation, analysis or provision of aspects relating to personal preferences regarding the value and type of services purchased, the services that are most often requested in order to propose additional services, products or improved conditions;
- obligations related to the use of its Internet sites.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis of the processing of personal data is a) the contract and / or adherence to the commercial and / or b promotional initiatives of which the Interested Party is a part in order to allow the execution and management of the Services by Padova Hall.
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point a) is mandatory and failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to perform and manage the services.
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point b) is optional and failure to provide this will result only in the impossibility for Padova Hall of i) to send you advertising and promotional messages and to carry out market research and / or ii) of proceed to the mentioned profiling.
We also point out that if you have consented to authorize Padova Hall to pursue the aforementioned purposes, you will still be free at all times to withdraw your consent and / or object to the processing of data for the aforementioned purposes, sending without formalities a clear written communication to this effect at the addresses specified in paragraph 11 “Contacts for the exercise of the rights of the interested party and for further information” which follows.
With particular regard to the exercise of the right of opposition for marketing purposes, we inform you that if exercised by the interested party, the same will apply to all methods of contact, both electronic and automated, without prejudice to the right to exercise the right of opposition limited to only some contact channels.
Following the receipt of this request for revocation and / or opposition, Padova Hall will promptly remove and delete the personal data of the interested party from the database and inform, where possible, the same purposes of cancellation, any third parties to whom the data have been communicated.
5. Methods of processing personal data
The processing of personal data will be carried out using manual, computerized and telematic tools, as well as paper, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
6. Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected – which will not be disclosed – may be communicated by Padova Hall to:
- employees, agents or collaborators of Padova Hall (administrative, commercial, legal, marketing, system administrators, consultants);
- entities that provide assistance and consultancy services toPadova Hall in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters, or other external parties (such as third party technical and / or functional service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, agencies of communication);
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom the communication of your personal data is mandatory pursuant to legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
- subjects that Padova Hall uses for profiling and marketing activities.
The subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data will be communicated byPadova Hall will be able to treat them as data processors, independent data controllers or joint data controllers.
7. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
Your personal data and those of other parties will not be transferred outside the European Union.
8. Personal data storage times
We inform you that Padova Hall will keep personal data for the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The interested party can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the consent of the Data Subject, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
9. Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The Personal Data of the interested party may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for his eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of our sites or of the connected Services by the Interested Party.
The interested party declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contacts in point 11 below.
10. Exercise of rights by the interested party
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Code, and pursuant to Articles 13, paragraph 2, letters (b) and (d) and 15 to 22 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
a) You have the right to request to the Data Controllers access to personal data, the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern them or to oppose their treatment, or to withdraw the consent, in addition to the right to data portability;
b) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Guarantor itself on garanteprivacy.it;
c) any adjustments or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out at your request – unless this proves impossible or involve a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by the Data Controllers to each of the recipients to whom your Personal Data have been transmitted. Data controllers will be able to inform you of such recipients if they so request.
Your requests for the exercise of your rights must be addressed in writing to the Data Controllers at the addresses indicated in the following paragraph 10 “Contacts for the exercise of the rights of the interested party and for further information”.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form restrictions and is free.
The text of article 7 of the Code is included in full below:
“Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication “.
For articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR can consult the following link:
11. Contacts for the exercise of the rights of the interested party and for further information
For the exercise of rights and / or to obtain any type of information that you may need in relation to Padova Hall, pursuant to this privacy statement, you may send a written communication to: Padova Hall S.p.a. with headquarters in Padua – 35131 Via N. Tommaseo 59/ A, or via e-mail to: email@example.com.